S-BPM ONE 2012, the 4th International Conference on Subject-Oriented Business Process Management was held April 4-5, 2012 in Vienna, Austria at the University of Vienna.
All contributions have been published in either Springer's Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing or Communications in Computer and Information Science series.
The keynote lecture was given by Egon Börger. Based on his extensive research experience in Software Technology, he has linked the concept of S-BPM to the Abstract State Machines (ASM) Method and gave an understanding of this correlation.
S-BPM and the Abstract State Machines Method
The recent development of a high-level interpreter for S-BPM-defined business processes revealed an intimate relation between S-BPM and the ASM method for software design and analysis. We analyze this relation and use it to compare the S-BPM approach to Business Process Modeling with BPMN and Workflow Patterns.
- Mar. 23, 2012: The conference proceedings are now available from Springer. The volume gathering the papers on scientific research has been published in the LNBIP series. The contributions on education and industrial developments are available as a volume in the CCIS series (already available online at SpringerLink).
- Feb. 22, 2012: Traveling options (Airport/Railway station) are available here.
- Feb. 13, 2012: The preliminary program is available for download.
- Dec. 12, 2011: The Springer copyright form is also available for download.
- Dec. 7, 2011: Hotel recommendations are available for download.
- Oct. 1, 2011: Due to numerous request, we have extended the Submission deadline to October 15, 2011.
- Aug. 11, 2011: Submission is open now.
- Aug. 1, 2011: We are proud to announce that the keynote at S-BPM ONE 2012 will be given by Egon Börger.
- Feb. 2, 2011: The Call for Papers for S-BPM ONE 2012 is now available.